Sunday, August 10, 2008

tired

10th August 2008, Sunday, Rainy

tired day.. dont noe why.. woke up at 8am to pray to ah gong.. followed by going to old bicycle shop to look after the shop.. went to old old house to knock down all the furniture..coz it has been en bloc.. dammmmm tired.. finally reached home and get to sit down... haha...

hee..show u guys some pics i took just now...


my old house..


the living room...i used to nua there to watch tv and chat with my frenz


another view..towards the kitchen..


the kitchen


the bath area


the cooking area


my bedrm..


the wall tiles.. cute hor..


the wall tiles.. haa... . . .

video of my kor kor...


my brother strong hor.. heee... realli fun but it's very tiring in bring the pieces of wood up and down to throw away.. sioongg ar... gotta blog about my Hong Kong trip in the next posting.. stay tune.. heee...

No comments: