Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy National Day!!

9th August 2008, Saturday, Sunny with a bit of drizzle

Today is Singapore's birthday!!.. hehe.. how i enjoyed tis day??
.
.
.
1) nua on bed til ard 12.30pm den meet Eddie to my old condo there eat porridge..
2) cuilian, steve and money came my house... *jerry was unhappy about it..*
3) combined our hong kong pics to a total of ard 1k pictures.. and Eddie c till fall asleep.. haha
4) went to had indian food and wanted to rush home to watch fireworks.. but too late.. played at the fitness station downstairs and wasted sum time.. end up jus got to watch the finale.. sad...
5) jus finish naming all my pictures according to time taken in order.. and delete pics tt r duplicated.. now.. left with 870 pictures only..
.
.
.
shld i upload all pictures here or should i upload to facebook/friendster or jus bring laptop for my frenz to c??
.
.
let mi c.. @-@
.
.
still waiting for my brother to come home.. soo late liao.. tink dont want to wait le.. tml still got to wake up earli to pray my ah gong...NITEZ..

No comments: