Thursday, August 14, 2008

S$350+$252=Broke

14th August 2008, Thursday, Sunny

Spent another S$350 on the lenses for my new paul frank specs.. soo ex rite? coz my degrees are high.. and my eyeballs are too near to each other.. and the so call focus point, etc got to be adjusted according to my eyes.. hence leading the lenses to be thick.. real thick.. if i do the normal one.. it will be 6mm thick at the sides.. omg.. will spoilt my image.. hahahah....

so.. ended up with the thinnest lenses available.. and think with dontnoe wad teflon coating or what la.. so is S$350 gone... got to kip my specs in good place when i get them next week.. hehe...

I've made a very important decision today.. I cant regret my move.. I mus be happy...Though I may be sad cos no matter what it's had been soo long since we had been together.. Hope he wont be sad with the end result.. I'm realli sorry for such a decision.. arghhhhhhh....

hai.. stop blogging le.. bye....

No comments: