Friday, August 22, 2008

I cant join for Shanghai trip....

22nd August 2008, Friday, Rainy

Today's is my associate's actual bday... and also it's my boss bday too... One of my colleague bought bday card and cake for my boss.. Some was wondering why is there cake n card for boss onli?? my associate le?? aiya.. this is office life.. gossips and unfair treatment.. never the "fair" thing is present in the office... Today's lunch is the most filling lunch i ever had since 4 yrs in RLB.. we had main course and next to "AH CHew Desserts" to haf desserts.. I had my 1st in my lift Pulot Hitam..i tink is lidat spell ba.. cant realli remember.. very nice le.. still got ice cream on top of it de.. yummy yummy...hehe.. got back at office onli at ard 1.40pm.. haha..it's okie la.. everyone dont come back on time de...Company's annual audit is on again.. everyone doing last minute packing, labelling, etc.. haha...as usual.. i got to help eddie with his project...happy thing is tt michael kip telling mi.. "thank you..thank you.." haaa... cute hor.. Michael is my 1st associate when i first joined RLB... he's very fierce and demanding in the past.. now.. he has toned down a lot.. becum a nicer uncle and more friendly..hehe...
.
.
Soon.. it's off office hour le.. tot can go over suntec straight to get my zoo stocks.. hahha.. but too bad..it's raining heavily.. so we stayed in office and wait...
.
.
.
6.15pm - proceed to have korean food for dinner and den go carrefour to get the tibits and sweets for our ZOO trip tomolo.. YEAH!!!
we have got 3 packets of chips.. 1 packet of peanuts..*hope can feed the monkeys*..2 packets of sweets... hahha
.
.
Not forgetting going to the photo studio at top level to sign and book my photo taking for convocation with my family members.. jus have to pay S$99.. hahah... the real package will onli be choosed after the photos are being taken.. Good hor...
.
.
8.30pm - proceed to have cheap kopi..coz this mth budget no more liao.. Din noe there's fireworks display today.. omg.. msg is filled with ppl... argggghhhhh...
.
.
One sad thing.. I cant join my SIM-RMIT sisters to shanghai for beloved grace wedding and holiday trip... arghhhhh.. i got to give up either one of it.. Shanghai/Japan... hai... i realli want to go shanghai.. but the timing is not rite.. it's during Jan..and Feb I m going over to taiwan..how can?? wont be able to get soo many leave de lo....Sooo sorry to grace.. hope we can have our next trip together..k?? Happy marriage!!
.
.
Gotta get ready to go bath and slp earli..tml got to wake up earli for the zoo trip.. heheh....
.
.
Nitey nitez...

No comments: