Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Money will never be enuf for me!!

19th August 2008, Tuesday, Passing showers...

Today's work is sian n sian.. hai... getting more n more sick of work these days..Collected my specs today.. cost mi a total of S$600..hai...now wear le like not soo nice le.. but nvm.. it's good for my eyes.. haha....

Today...one of my ex-colleague called mi.. soooo the super duper long din hear his voice and his updates.. haa.. he's a very nice guy.. always there with me together with Su Ching when I'm feeling down.. FYI.. i'm a cry baby.. every little and small ting can make mi on my tap and cry... too emotional.. hai.. y i soo lidat??now without the two of them.. i can no longer cry..everyting got to bottle up and this leads to this blog.. I MISS ZEN AND SU CHING!!!! how i wish they are still in RLB...

My grandma going home tonight le.. soo fast hor.. sian.. soo sad.. i like her staying with us... soo nice to have a granny at home and love her...hehehe...

As instructed by Cuilian and Ailing.. i ve to tell Eddie on our plan for Japan..haha..this time round, with Ailing going with us.. Eddie will share the room with Steve..haha.. *looking forward to the trip*

Holiday..holiday..holiday...

No comments: