Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nothing Special

24th July 2008, Fine and cool weather

Yohooo... it's 5 more days to my hong kong trip.. got to know that one of my besti in secondary school.. Miss Adeline Chia.. will be also on the same flight as mi to hong kong. hehe.. Great to see her at the airport and on the air plane.. hahah....My luggage bag.. Heaven even packed yet coz rushing a lot of work.. Hope i will have everythin i need at home so dont haf to go do last minute shopping...


The girl in black is ade.. hehehe

As usual.. i meet my sister at 5.45pm at gateway to come home together.. Today.. she's like sooo hyperactive.. keep laughing, laughing and laughing and keep talking abt oh luar oh luar oh luar.. noe who is oh luar? it's eddie.. hhaaa... let me show u my sister beautiful face... hahaha



Eddie is coming out in two days time... YIppee.. Lets look forward to hong kong trip...

Time to pack my bag!! hahaha...

No comments: