Sunday, July 27, 2008

27th July 2008, Sunday, Sunny..

Morning.. Woke up earli tis morning to eat my mum's "mee Sua".. it's not those thin thin mee sua.. it's "heng huat" ppl de mee sua.. this means it looks fat.. haha.. we get to eat this during chinese new year and special events like grandma's birthday.. late grandfather bday.. hehe...

While eating.. we were talking about children talking to father.. And we found out that normally boys wont talk to their father.. Reasons? No idea.. Suddenly.. my grandma sae to my aunt and daddy "u all le? Ah gong work soo hard earn soo much just to raise u all up.. All of u din talk to him..." at tis point of time.. there's a moment of silence.. everyone keep quiet.. I tink all of us still miss Ah gong.. How i hope i can talk to him again..

In the past.. Ah gong dotes on us...
1) every new year of sch reopen.. we wille ach get new sch bag.. new shoes.. new stationary..
2) every nite.. he will ask if we want buy food / supper for us to eat..
3) every time my neighbour shop got new toys, etc.. he will ask if we want buy and will give us money to buy...
4) he will buy mee sua for us to eat...
I miss AH GONG!!!


My ah gong and me during my 21st bday...

Okie.. dont tink dont tink....

I'm going out to meet eddie to watch the THE DARK KNIGHT.. hehe.. after that will meet cuilian and steve to go walk walk.. hehe...will update when i'm back..

No comments: