Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Counting down to HONG KONG!!

22 July 2008, Sunny with slight shower

It's 8 more days to my hong kong trip.. I was like keep counting and counting down.. during lunch time, tea break, after work.. hehe....Eddie just called and I've to update him on what emails he have to date, etc...

Today's work are passable.. gotta rush my mbs stuff in order to hand in over back to pat and team.. These few weeks not being in own team, i feel soo out of place.. Our bond are like drifted apart.. Maybe when i'm rushing work.. i dont like to talk.. so i dont get chance to chat with my team members.. So i got to finish my mbs stuff as soon as possible and get back to my own team...
I MISS MY TEAM.. MY KITCHEN APPLIANCES TEAM!!

Eddie is in camp for the second day.. so... leaving me alone for lunch.. I used to have lunch with sabrina when eddie is not around.. And now with sabrina also not in RLB anymore.. I joined others for lunch..We went to have "Pontian" wanton mee at OG.. and had $1 bubble tea.. Fridge got to pay for me as I only left with $2 which i use to "tiam you" at "si ma lu" temple.. hehe...

Haahah... Next.. I've got 3.2 GPA for my completed Bsc in Construction Management course.. Will be having my commencement on the 29th August.. **happy happy** coz.. i will be having my long awaited graduation bear from forever friends from Eddie.. heee.. He bought it 1 year ago in case he cant get it during the AUgust period.. **Looking forward to graduation day**

As it's on the afternoon.. i will have to apply for leave.. And again.. it will be unpaid leave as i have finished up all my leave for my oncoming hong kong trip..

Okie.. that's all for today...

No comments: