Saturday, July 26, 2008

Exhausted

26th July 2008, Fine and cool

I'm sooo tired today.... Updated all past five days of office gossips to Eddie.. Did a lot of work.M soooo tired...Wanted to pack my luggage bag.. but was too tired to pack.. hai..

Actually today all my lovely dearies will be coming to my house.. but due to unforseen circumstances.. our miting up wil be postponed.. No worries.. I'll get you gals pressiesss.. k?? We'll mit up when I'm back..

Tomorrow going to meet cuilian, steve and eddie to do shopping and planning for our trip..

My travel Khakis..

I've already got a list of gifts to get for all my frenz...
.
.
The list...
1) SK2 cleansing foam for my mum...
2) Birkens slippers for dad and brother.. (maybe.. if i got a lot of spare cash.. hehe)
3) Lots of clothings and accessories for jie jie
4) Cutie stuff for Lecia..
5) 2 sets of fake jerseys for Toh..
6) 2 disney plastic cups for Toh's kids..
7) 1 mickey head key chain for Cellar
8) Food and some gifts for Fridge and Hob and Vivian and Jackie and Betty...
9) Lao Po Bing for Dilys...Peixuan..
10) Gifts for Vivienne and Hui'e
11) Ah pooh stuff for Luanne...
12) Chen Pui Mui for Betty...
13) Food for relatives..

Oh my.. do u ppl tink my 1k is enuf????

Pictures are loveables whom i want to buy pressie for...

My happy Family....


My cutie cousine.. LECIA!!


My Loveables... Dilys and Luanne..

Kip tinking of what will happen at Hong Kong.. Hope everyting will go smoothly.. No quarrelling.. No raining.. No "tai feng"..No disturbance from office...

Nitezzz

No comments: