Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Confused...

23 July 2008, Rainy.. Very Heavy rain and cold weather..

Work: as usual working on mbs.. dying to complete it as soon as possible.. I'm tired.. sick and tired of work already... Dont feel like going to office anymore.. Felt fishy and kept tinking of every little ting tt happen in the office are to my disadvantage.. Decided to just take good care of myself.. shall not care so much on office stuff anymore.. Hai... but i just cant stop thinking.. my mind will just tink of this and that.. non stop.... Wasting time on such nonsense..

**WAKE UP!! MISS KONG!!!**

Hong Kong: remaining 7 days to the long awaited trip.. hopefully it will be a wonderful trip with no disturbance from the office.. **keep my fingers crossed** seriously.. during holiday.. if i got calls from office.. it's really veri distracting and causing me not be able to enjoy fully... hai..

Bangkok: My dear Miss Hor.. kip telling me about the discounted fares and how cheap it is to go bangkok.. realli feel like going.. but it will be like another 1K gone.. and leading our japan trip to be postponed and postponed and postponed...Anyway.. if everyone onz.. den okie lo.. go there and be queen.. heee

Anyway, i dont feel good today.. shall stop my entry for the day..

No comments: