Sunday, July 19, 2009

I have great friends

19th July 2009, SUnday

I m really thankful to Cui Lian, Steve and Eddie for their care and concern and company for the whole of last week till now..With mi through my most difficult times in my life..

You all are really my best pals i had..

We went for Own time own target at NLB on saturday.. Nice n funny one.. the one who enjoyed most is miss hor lo.. she loves army guys.. haaa..

Proceeded to Liang Seah str for steamboat dinner and to PS to buy cloths for dearest Jerry's miniature fluffy bed..

Today went over to orchard for a short walk and down to Mt pleasant to place jerry's ashes and new bed in her new condo unit... hope she likes it there.. mUacksss...

Also to TM1 for short shopping at UNIQLO again.. bought myself a jacket n a shirt...

Gotta work tomolo.. Dont feel like working.. I WANT TO GO HOLIDAY!!!

No comments: