Thursday, July 16, 2009

2nd day without Jerry Baby

16th July 2009, Thursday

Today is 2nd day without Jerry le.. Not waiting for the alarm to ring at 6.40am, I woke up..nose produces some itchy noise..*Jerry will come over once she hear tt*..sat on my bed imagining her asking mi to carry her up to my bed..Up on my bed, she will lick both of my hands.. not allowing mi to do other tings jus to let her lick both of my hands till she's happy.. she wil nua on my bed.. while i bring towel to the toilet..

After brushin teeth.. out of toilet to kitchen for milo.. Sis tot she can wake up and i'm ready.. NO!! only jerry noes when i'm realli ready.. I went kitchen, came back to toilet to bath.. Looking into the room..hoping to c her..i closed my toilet door.. after i bath, came out.. missing jerry's bark like crazy to wake my sis up..my sis wil den come down.. sayang her abit only..den go to the bathroom..for those who came my house before..u shld noe how angry she is when my sis go toilet.. now..my sis goes to the toilet and the whole house is so silent.. i cant take this silence...

after her barking..she will guard by the door to protect my sis.. after both of us done.. we in the room, will ask her quickly run in n we will close the door to change..she will guard by the door to protect us.. now no more calling out for jerry girl...

she loves our breaki..she will follow us and if we are eating meal replacement, she will sian.. coz she cant eat.. she loves to eat soo much..when we are having bread..she wil pull my hands for mi to feed her...

when we are leaving for work.. we wil saee.. Bye Dad, Bye Mum, Bye Jerry..C u tonite.. now.. We got to leave tt last few words in our mouth.. We can no longer say it out anymore...

No comments: