Friday, July 17, 2009

3rd Day without Jerry

17th July 2009, Friday

Today's 3rd Day.. Me and my sis both know that life still gotta carry on.. But we still miss her.. It's hard to get through this period wihtout her.. But we promise to get thru it.. give us some time.. We also wan jerry to rip.. instead of kip crying.. I've decided to write someting about Jerry, do scrapbook for Jerry, Buy a nice box and kip all her belongings, DIY a small pink cushion with CL for her..And also not forgetting her bday cake.. **CL.. got to help mi pre-order le.. nid to be in pink colour..coz she loves pink clothings too..**

As usual.. the waking up and slping at night is the period most difficult to get thru.. And also the moment when I got home late and Jerry no longer fetch mi downstairs..

I miss rubbing against her fats and furs..
I miss kissing her face..
I miss her licking my hands..
n Mooreee

Jie.. we got to be strong and Jerry can be happy in doggy heaven... OK?

No comments: