Saturday, July 18, 2009

1 week after the 1st day of heartbreak

18th July 2009, Saturday

Today is a saturday.. Last week is the 1st day we noticed sumting wrong with Jerry.. She vomitted 3 times..
She din wake mi up..
She's lazy to sayang mi..
She just nua on the floor..
I carried her to my bed.. hug her and text my sis to ask her come hm asap...
I was late for work.. no mood to work at all..
Went to work at ard 9am.. reach at ard 10am..
sis n bro bought Jerry to see doctor at CLINIC FOR PETS!!
11am.. i called and checked how's Jerry.. Sis told mi doc say jus eat too much.. I was soo relieved and enjoyed my saturday...
Saturday night.. when i got home.. indeed.. she's ok.. running here n there n barking.. asked mi to carry to my bed.. put her with blanket jus beside mi.. and she dozed off..

Jerry is a strong n brave girl that will then make our heart aches so badly till now..

No comments: