Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm a Good Nanny

27th November 2008, Thursday, Sunny

Meeting up with Jia Hui and Angeline.. They are my Poly yr 1 pals.. they left mi after the 1st yr of studies.. soo bad rite?? leaving me behind with the others.. hai..

tink all of us din change much.. jus tt Angeline has been upgraded to be a MUMMY!!.. sooo good rite?.. her daughter is super hyper and keeps walking, running, crawling, wadever.. n she wont feel tired.. haa..

as i'm the one who ask Angeline to bring her out.. I got the obligations to take care of her.. heheh...played, walked, carry her till the whole TCC (bugis) staff noes who i m..

haa..Anyway, this meet up is not meant to be for babysitting Angeline's baby.. hehe.. it's to discuss JH's wedding next yr Jan.. hee.. I get to be Jie Mei again oh..

happy!!I LOVE THEM.. Love meeting up with them...

No comments: