Saturday, September 6, 2008

Last Day in RLB

5th September 2008, Friday, Rainy

today is my last day in RLB after 4 years.. it's not a long nor short period..but i feel sad....today's weather = my mood today...
.
.
gave mr lam the card i got for him.. hope he got read the whole card and noe i really want to Thank him for all he gave mi...

will i miss RLB??maybe a bit ba..
.
.
i'll miss
1) betty sayanging mi...
2) jennifer's taking care of mi when i'm sick..like my mummy...
3) lam's kind and good gestures..he's the best boss i met...(this is my 1st job..hahah...)
4) having coffee at 10am with nancy..
5) having coffee at 3pm with fridge...
6) do snakey tings in office with fridge...
7) talk abt all bo liao tings with nancy, fridge and joanne..
8) argueing with IBP contractor - Mr elwin..
9) going for site meetings at a boring place...
10) having lunch at bugis area with Eddie..
11) be stufffed with food by Jackie...
12) have lots of fun and laughter from TOH!!!

I miss all of you... i may not have chance to tell all of u in person i miss u.. but seriouslly.. u guys/gals make my life in RLB much more bearable.. other than tt.. no more le...

tt's why i choose to leave... i will take a break and get back to work when i'm ready...no worries..definitely will let you all noe where i am.. kk??

cheers....

pictures of my last day...
.
.




==some bo liao pics...===



==with miss singapore universe==




==boy and girl...perfect match...==



==my fav associate..Mr ONG!!!===



==my cute boss...Mr LAM!!===



==my.. shy ... boss... Mr Peter Fong...==

end of blog... sad....

No comments: