Saturday, September 13, 2008

is shopping good for health??

13th September 2008, Saturday, Sunny

What's up today.. laz around at home till ard 4pm den go out.. decided to go over to bugis to look for a singer's song.. but i cant remember what's the title that my fren told mi..so actually tot of getting the disc..jus try my luck to c if anyone of it is the song a not.. but my angel was telling mi cant anyhow spend money.. hehe.. so in the end.. din buy...sad sad.. tot it can be another surprise for my fren.. he loves surprise, free gifts, free meals *if dont haf to pay, it will be super nice*, free cases, anyting tt is free.. hehe... freaki freaki...

after walking ard alone for a while...i got to mit up with my another fren..haa..*cannot sae her name*...*Mi Mi* keep asking her to buy tings..coz i enjoy c-ing ppl buy tings so tt i will be happy..it's a very effective way wor...i end up getting scolding from her bf... sae next time dont wan let her go out wif mi wor..coz i'm a bad influence.. how can lidat?? i'm good girl lo...

half way thu my outing..my dear jie jie called.. telling my jerry got fleas on her body.. omg..how can tt happen?? went to pet safari at bugis to get the medicine for her..cost mi S$57.00... hai... expensive hor.. keeping a dog is ex...hahah... hope she can get well and free frm fleas..

my sis went out again..sian..alone at home..hai...tml gonna go my grandma house..yoho...can c lecia le..hahah....tml will be able to upload pictures on cutie lecia...hahahahahha...*Happy*

thanks for letting mi haf jus these few true frenz ard mi **hearing mi nag nag nag, cry cry cry...** and of coz having my wonderful family...**provided for my meals**

No comments: