Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy and short week

7th June 2009, Sunday, Sunny

Summary for tis week..
completed my 1st DIY album..
attended my pri - sec sch fren's wedding..
went vivo to do work n met up with steve, cl, eddie.. haha..the usual 4.. chatting n nuaing a bit.. jus a bit...i wan more chatting..**we mit up again soon k..before u all go fly fly fly...
wanted to go look for jerry's bridesmaid dress but dont noe the add..end up reach my place le den go home..no event aft tt..
so went to c car at ubi with my family..
went parkway for mum's bday celebration..she bought a dress for sis wedding.. had jackpot lucky draw.. got 30 bucks of not so useful vouchers..
came home at multi-storey carpark.. got up on my dad's lancer for the 1st time after 6.5years of not driving.. went two rounds.. hands full of sweat..arghhh...

tt's abt it.. hahhaa.....

My 1st DIY album pics..









































**tt's all.. if u guys/gals wan c real copy can come my house c.. hahaha**

No comments: