Wednesday, February 4, 2009

CNY Day 2 + Day 5 + Day 6 + Day 7

27th January 2009, Tuesday, Sunny

Day 2 of CNY.. went back office for opening of job for the new yr.. hee..got ang baos!!!just had slight sore throat and flu.. proceeded home straight after prayers.. n proceed to my cousin house.. for visiting...i'm getting worse!!!..

got home at ard 3pm..waited for Lecia to come over to our house..hehe.. played with her and mit Eddie for a walk.. my illness got worsen.. had to go home immediately n i tot after a med or so will get better.. but.. no.... woke up every hour to vomit.. shit!!!

i'm sick.. fell sick.. fever, sore throat, flu, vomitting, LS!!!

every CNY also lidat..hope next yr will be better..

Day 3 of CNY.. totally cant function properly.. c a doc..n rest at home..

Day 4 of CNY.. rest again at home.. supposed to go over to mit XH for lunch.. soo sad..cant go..till late evening got better..n got myself another watch using my ang baos money.. it's automatic fossil watch..super nice wor.. hahaha...

Day 5 of CNY.. mit XH n gang for lunch..hehe..yummy yummmyyyy.. feeling better...

Day 6 of CNY.. frenz gathering at my house.as well as all my aunties..

Day 7 of CNY.. mum's side relatives + all my cousins..

tt's the end of CNY...

No comments: